Welcome to Barton le Clay Bowls Club
On behalf of the members of Barton-le-Clay Bowls Club, we welcome you to our web site. We are located in the beautiful Bedfordshire village of Barton-le-Clay. We have a modern club house, which is continually being enhanced by our members.
The green is kept by a set of dedicated volunteers from within the club. Our Club is situated on part of the Barton Rovers football club complex, whose bar we use for some of our social events.
The bowling club is entirely owned and run by its members for the benefit of its members and offers:
- An outdoor lawn bowling green, which is open from April to September.
- Competitive or social bowling for all ages and abilities
- Regular matches with local and touring clubs
- Competitive bowling at club, county and national levels
- An active social calendar throughout the year including barbecues, charity fun-days, Whist, Dominoes and Race Nights
New members are always welcome. Young or old, novice or experienced bowler; we want to hear from you.
The club’s qualified coaches will get you started or help you to improve your existing game.